A Note From Lisa: “My experience having my own healing practice began full-time in 1997 and over time evolved to include Guiding/Teaching Meditation, Conducting Reiki Workshops, Client Sessions and Product Development.
I’m incredibly grateful to be sharing the power of meditation and Reiki with others – creating a space for transformation!“
- Reiki Workshops (taught 1000’s students to date).
- Published Journey Through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Instruction, Principles and Music – 5 CD Set – 2008.
- Reiki classes in: New York City, NY; Denver, Colorado; Minnesota; Birmingham, Michigan
- Reiki workshops for the community education programs for the cities of Lakewood, Broomfield, Westminster, Vail, Colorado and Golden, Colorado.
- 1000’s of client sessions.
- Independently pursued and learned to meditate at the age of 16
- Wrote a chapter “Journey into Meditation: A Roadmap to Inner Healing and Wholeness” in the book Sacred Healing: A Guide to Getting It.
- Recorded a guided meditation CD: Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Healing, Insight and Manifestation CD. Reviewed in Body + Soul Magazine and Massage & Bodywork Magazine.
- Latest guided meditation CD: Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Relaxation, Insight and Renewal.
- Primordial Sound Meditation Private Classes (taught over 500 students to date).
- Primordial Sound Meditation – Center for Creative Studies College in Detroit. (50 students October 2015) Instructing students in Primordial Sound Meditation as part of the course design of Molly Beauregard’s groundbreaking course: “Consciousness, Creativity and Bliss.” Learn more at www.tuningthestudentmind.com
- An Introduction and Exploration of Meditation – Speaking Engagements include: Rocky Mountain Dental Convention – January 2012 with James Ripley, Collective Consciousness Group, 1 hour interview on Denver TV Show, Boulder Community Hospital/Co-Presentation with Boulder Physician, Co-presentation at Ball Aerospace with Boulder Physician, World Wellness Weekend – spoke to over 145 people, Talks at Optimist Groups (Aurora, Monaco, Tamarac, Lakewood, etc.), Colorado Free University, Kiwanis, Sales Professionals (Aurora, North Suburban groups), Business Women’s Luncheon (BPW), Reflexology Association Meeting Presenter.
- Moksha Yoga/Studio of Lynne Baum – Bemidji, Minnesota – Primordial Meditation Workshop.
- Red Lotus Yoga – Rochester, Michigan – Primordial Sound Meditation Workshop.
- Featured Presenter at The Wanderlust Yoga, Meditation & Music Festival at Copper Mountain – July 1-4, 2013. The organizers communicated after the event that her products (meditation CDs) in the conference store were the top selling CDs/books/products of the festival!
Corporate Experience – See Below
- See below for her 8 years of corporate experience in the field of Human Resources and Wellness.
- University of Michigan. B.A. Psychology. Minor Sociology.
- The Chopra Center, Carlsbad, CA: Certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor. Certified Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Yoga Instructor.
- The Hypnotherapy Center, Oakland/Berkley, CA: Certified Hypnotist.
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Certification, Samadhi Yoga, Instructor Jeremy Wolf.
- Co-Author of Sacred Healing a Guide to Getting It and author of e-newsletter: “Reach for the Stars: Secrets for the Mind, Body and Soul,”
- Producer of the Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Healing, Insight and Manifestation CD.
- Co-Producer of Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Relaxation, Insight and Renewal – Brainwave Training for Awakening the Mind CD.
- Journey Through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Instruction, Principles and Music – 5 CD Set – 2008.
- Irenes Myomassology Institute, Southfield, MI: Certified Myomassologist.
- Coaching from Spirit: Life Coaching Program.
- International Association of Reiki Professionals – Member.
- Reiki Master Teacher – Light Internal.
- Barton Malow Company, BMC – Southfield, MI. (Seven years! from 1990 – 1997) Received numerous promotions in human resources over her several years of employment at Barton Malow, a mid-size corporation with 450 employees. Responsibilities included: recruiting and placement of candidates; supervision of employee benefits and administrative positions; developing and implementing HR policies, programs, materials and manuals; troubleshooting employee relations and benefits issues; implementing training and development programs; administering employee benefits programs and running employee orientations.
- Fun fact: I left the position at Barton Malow after 7 years of employment in April of 1997, I sold my house and moved from Detroit, Michigan to Denver, Colorado to start on a new path and start a healing practice. When I resigned at Barton Malow my department had a going away/Retirement Party for me! I was 32 at that time!
- American Institute for Preventive Medicine – Southfield, MI. 1989. I worked here prior to Barton Malow! I communicated with wellness accounts at over 400 hospitals and corporations providing marketing support and getting feedback of wellness programs. Researched, published and designed wellness programs.