Tuesday, February 21, 2017

January 28, 2016 by
Filed under Class Locations, Class Logistics, The Blog

Primordial Sound Meditation Class with Lisa Guyman in Michigan just announced today!

Learn to Meditate in a Michigan Weekend Meditation Workshop – April 30-May 1, 2016

Enjoy learning Primordial Sound Meditation in Michigan with Lisa Guyman, Chopra Meditation Instructor in West Bloomfield, Michigan.

This will be a rare opportunity to learn Primordial Sound Meditation in Michigan with Lisa Guyman as she is now only scheduling only one-two meditation classes in Michigan a year and this may be her last class until 2017.   She is the only active Primordial Sound Meditation teacher in Michigan!

Register early – this class is likely to sell out.

register-now-button

This Primordial Sound Meditation Class meets in West Bloomfield on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon 12:00 – 5:30pm.

Meditation Class NYC

Experience a New Sense of Calm and Peace in Activity

Upon registration the logistics including the address of the course will be sent in a confirmation email.  This class will be held in West Bloomfield, Michigan near the intersection of Long Lake and Middlebelt.

Class Registration and Information Here:  http://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

To learn about this Chopra Meditation Workshop – click here for all the details.

Coming from Out-of-Town?  Best Hotel Locations when attending Lisa’s Meditation Workshop in Bloomfield Hills (check Trip Advisor for reviews of hotels).  All hotels are about 15-20 minutes from the meditation class location.

00000osimages (2)

Hotels in  Birmingham, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham, and Southfield, Michigan would be the most convenient.  Also, you could look in Royal Oak, Troy, Berkley.

Hotels (read reviews of hotels at www.tripadvisor.com):

In Birmingham  is the Holiday Inn Express (1 888 233-0353).

Radisson Inn in Bloomfield Hills on Woodward by Long Lake.   Very nice!

In Troy close to Somerset Mall are the Drury Inn (very reasonable 248-528-3330) and the Detroit Marriot Troy on Big Beaver in Troy – 1-248-689-6856.

While in the area:

Hot spots for restaurants/night life/town centers: Royal Oak, Birmingham

Shopping: Downtown Birmingham or the Somerset Mall in Troy.

Museums/Gardens/Beautiful Grounds for Walking in Bloomfield Hills:  Cranbrook in Bloomfield Hills has an Art musuem, Science musuems, gardens and over 40 acres of grounds for strolliing.

West Bloomfield, Michigan is convenient to metro Detroit including Royal Oak, Southfield, Bloomfield, Birmingham, Troy, Clawson, Ferndale, Rochester, Novi, Northville, Livonia, Farmington, Oak Park, Auburn Hills, Flint, Pontiac, Berkley, Ann Arbor and most areas in Oakland, Monroe, Macomb and Wayne County.

Register for Primordial Sound Meditation Classes Here – MI:

Learn Primordial Sound Meditation. Lisa's classes frequently sell out - so register early!  More details: http://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit here or pay the full amount. Course Fee: $375.

The balance of is due one week prior to the start of the workshop. Registration/Cancellation Policy.

Click arrow in right side of drop-down box for class dates/locations and to reserve you seat with a deposit or pay the full amount now.

from $200.00Price:
Loading Updating cart...
LoadingUpdating...

Meditation Class Balance Payment

After you register for my Primordial Sound Meditation Workshop  you can finalize your payment here.  The balance of the payment is due one week before the course.

from $195.00Price:
Loading Updating cart...
Print Friendly

Comments

11 Responses to “Primodial Sound Meditation Workshop in West Bloomfield, Michigan – April 30-May 1, 2016”
  1. Andrea Hale says:

Dear Lisa, my name is Andrea Hale, I was wondering should I stay in the area or drive back the next day. I also want to know if this can expand my mind for more psyhic abilties? thanks for taking the time to read this, let me know, thank you Andrea Hale
    I will let you know about this class if I can attend or not.

2. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Andrea, Thanks for your inquiry. If you have a long commute then you may want to stay in the area. I updated this page with hotels in the area. If you find a different accommodation and want my opinion feel free to contact me.

In terms of your question on increasing your psychic abilities with meditation I believe that our intuitive abilities are heightened when we are connected to that quiet part of ourselves. And I know of nothing better for getting centered then a daily meditation practice. So yes I do believe it will be beneficial. Feel free to call me if you want to talk further about meditation and intuition.

3. Greg Litwin says:

Dear Lisa,

I’m interested in your Michigan class as well.

The website states ‘This Primordial Sound Meditation class meets on Saturday and Sunday from 12:30pm – 5:30pm. Upon registration the logistics including the address of the course will be sent in a confirmation email.’

But in your reply regarding the Michigan classes, you indicate ‘We finish Friday evening at 9:45pm and start on Saturday at 1:00pm…’

So, I’m a little confused exactly when the classes will be held. Are there two classes? I see a reference to a class called ‘Reiki’ as well. Could you please explain? Thanks for the enlightenment.
    Best Regards,
    Greg Litwin

4. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Greg, I apologize for the confusion on the class times. The prior posting was referencing a class held in the Fall of 2010. My meditation classes are a total of 10 hours and they meet on a Saturday and Sunday from 12:30-5:30pm. I’m looking at having my next Michigan class on October 15-16th, 2011 and it will either be in Troy or West Bloomfield.

I also teach Reiki which is a form of energy work from Japan in which the practitioner learns how to give and receive energy balancing treatments.

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Namasste, Lisa

5. Michael Galati says:

Lisa,

I’ve been passively searching for meditation instruction as I’ve been tiring to give it a go by myself over the last 2/3 months with little to some success. About six months ago I began scanning through internet pages and books on meditation until I landed on one that spoke true to me. I made the decision to sick to the meditation practice taught in Sant Mat called Jyoti meditation, the focus on the inner light, as opposed to flip flopping around with different methods. I have read three different books by Sant Rajinder Singh on the teachings. Unfortunately I feel like I’m lacking the ability to properly meditate to achieve my goal. Can your class help me jump start my meditation discipline and focus on the inner light?

Mike

6. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Mike,

Many of my students find that meditating with a mantra helps them go deeper into meditation. The mantras in Primordial Sound Meditation are based on the vibration according to time and place of birth and vedic mathematics. In the technique (which is entirely silent) the intent is to allow the mantra to guide one into a quieter state of being and deep relaxation. We don’t focus on the inner light, but I imagine anything that deepers your inner connnection will also amplify your ability to connect within.

Feel free to give me a call at (303) 861-2280 if you have any additional questions. I have one space left in my Februrary 4-5 class. My next meditation workshop in Michigan won’t be until Fall 2012 although there are other Chopra Meditation teachers in the area.

You may also enjoy Eckhart Tolle’s work. He talks about awareness of inner energy.

Wishing you the best. Namaste, Lisa.

7. Shiva says:

Hi Lisa,

When is the next West Bloomfield class, its 1 mile from my house.

Shiva

8. Lisa Guyman says:

My next meditation workshop in West Bloomfield is January 19-20, 2013! Here is a link to my next ttp://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

9. Karen MacEachern says:

Hi Lisa,

Do you have a schedule of future meditation classes in the Bloomfield/Rochester area? Just moved here from Ontario and am hoping youll be doing more meditation classes in the near future.

Kind regards,
    Karen

10. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Karen,

I have a Primordial Sound Meditation Class in West Bloomfield, Michigan on October 18-19. Click here for all the details: http://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

11. Lisa says:

May 16-17, 2015 Meditation Workshop in West Bloomfield.