Playing the “What If” Game in the Positive
Playing the “What If” Game in the Positive . . . by Lisa Guyman
We often play the “what if” game in the negative. “What if” we played it in the positive and reframed our experience? Here are some positive “what if” questions you can pose to yourself:
- What if you took time each day to be, to pause, and to breathe?
- What if you lightened up the pressure on yourself and let yourself play and explore more?
- What if you accepted this moment fully as it is?
- What if you stopped trying to figure things out and just let them unfold?
- What if you were truly present with all those you encounter?
- What if you became fully present with yourself?
- What if you gave yourself permission to feel whatever you are feeling?
- What if you let go of overanalysis, worry and fear and just fully engaged in life?
- What if you trusted that your dreams would come true?
You might just find that all is well, that this moment is perfect, that you can relax into simply being.
Wishing you all the best!