Primordial Sound Meditation Class
Learn to meditate easily and successfully in a program developed by Deepak Chopra, M.D. in a wonderful weekend meditation workshop taught by Lisa Guyman, Certified Chopra Center Instructor who has been teaching Primordial Sound Meditation for over 12 years! And practicing meditation since she was 16!
Experience Greater Calm & Clarity!
Primordial Sound Meditation is easily learned and practiced and allows us to experience inner calm and deep relaxation. During this meditation class, Lisa Guyman, Certified Chopra Center Instructor, will guide you through all aspects of Primordial Sound Meditation. Lisa will teach you the personal mantra, based on the time and place of your birth. A mantra is a specific sound or vibration, which when repeated silently, helps you enter deeper and deeper levels of awareness allowing you to experience inner calm, deep relaxation, and rejuvenation. For an overview of what is covered in a Primordial Sound Meditation class – click here.
Your instructor, Lisa Guyman, is also a Reiki Master/Teacher, Certified Yoga Nidra Instructor, Seven Spirituals Laws of Yoga Instructor. Her published works include: Journey Through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Principles, Instruction and Music – 5 CD set; Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Healing, Insight and Manifestation CD, and Journey into Meditation: Guided Meditations for Relaxation, Insight and Renewal CD.
What is covered in the first part of the class?: The background of meditation and Primordial Sound Meditation, basic principles of meditation, benefits of meditation and personal one-on-one meditation instruction.
What is covered in the second part of the class?: Perfecting the practice – practicalities of meditation (the how, when, where & what) and higher states of consciousness with an exclusive Deepak Chopra video, group practice of meditation.
Rare Opportunity to Learn Primordial Sound Meditation with Lisa Guyman. Reserve your space early – Lisa’s private meditation workshops are limited to 10 students. She also teaches Reiki Workshops in Michigan, Colorado and New York.
Primordial Sound Meditation Class Dates – Metro Detroit, Michigan
- Next Meditation Workshop – Fall 2017 or Winter 2018. Meditation classes only offered once per year. Or learn privately with Tim McMahon. Contact me for details.
Exciting things happening in Detroit! Tim McMahon and myself have been selected to instruct Primordial Sound Meditation at the College for Creative Studies in Detroit (CCS) through the groundbreaking program – Tuning in the Student Mind in a college course entitled “Consciousness, Creativity and Bliss” created/taught by Molly Beauregard. We are also teaching meditation at an Boggs Elementary School in Detroit. In the past six months we’ve taught four college classes meditation at CCS (110 students) and a sixth grade class at Boggs (20 eleven and twelve year old’s). To learn more click here.
If you wish to be notified of my next workshop please send me an email.
On this Primordial Sound Meditation Course you’ll learn about:
- The tremendous value and benefit of meditation
- The purpose of meditation
- The mechanics of stress release
- The origin of Primordial Sound Meditation and how your mantra is selected
- The practical aspects of meditation (when, where and how you meditate)
- A thorough understanding of the variety of experiences you may have in meditation
- A vision of the higher states of consciousness that unfold with regular practice of meditation
- The myths and misconceptions of meditation (i.e. that it is hard and requires that you empty your mind of thoughts.
- You will receive personal meditation instruction with Lisa Guyman and will be given your personal mantra, calculated by The Chopra Center and be instructed on how to use the mantra in meditation.
- You’ll meditate twice during the class – once on your own and once with the group.
- You’ll learn how to easily integrate meditation into your life.
- You’ll be given Primordial Sound Meditation literature from The Chopra Center.
- Free support for your meditation practice by phone or by email.
Register Early – to guarantee a space! Classes limited to 10 students!
Course Tuition: $375.
Materials received in the course (pricing includes the Chopra Center’s $40 materials fee for mantra and guidebook):
- Your personal mantra calculated according to your time and place of birth.
- The Chopra Center’s “Guide for New Meditators” 25 page guidebook.
Lisa’s classes do fill-up so register early to guarantee your space. Class space limited.
Register here or call (720) 683-0444 to register by phone.
Register for Primordial Sound Meditation Classes Here – MI:
Learn Primordial Sound Meditation. Lisa's classes frequently sell out - so register early! More details: http://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/
Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit here or pay the full amount. Course Fee: $375.
The balance of is due one week prior to the start of the workshop. Registration/Cancellation Policy.
Click arrow in right side of drop-down box for class dates/locations and to reserve you seat with a deposit or pay the full amount now.
“If you were to ask me what was the most important experience of my life, I would say it was learning to meditate. For me, that is the most important thing a person can do to restore harmony and evolve to a higher state of consciousness.” — Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Lisa Guyman – Inner Sanctum – Sanctuary for the Mind, Body and Soul
To learn about The Chopra Center and the Amazing Programs they offer click here. Receive special student discount pricing on Chopra Center Events by following this link or using my name when registering with Gabrielle at The Chopra Center.
“Meditation takes you beyond the mind’s noisy chatter into the pure awareness that is the source. of all your happiness, inspiration, and love.” ~ Deepak Chopra.