Journey Through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Principles, Instruction & Music 5 CD Guide
Journey through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Principles, Instruction & Music-5 CD Reiki Training by Lisa Guyman.
This is an experiential audiobook and guide . . . that enhances the training you receive at a Reiki workshop. And is designed exclusively for students of Reiki!
The only comprehensive audios available that guide you step by step through Reiki Self Treatments and Giving Reiki to Others. Have an expert Reiki Master guide you “live” in your practice of Reiki. Without this incredible support it is challenging to truly implement the practice of Reiki and receive maximum benefit.
If you have NOT taken a Reiki course yet or don’t plan to — this is NOT for you. However if you are signed up for . . . or plan to sign up for a Reiki Class in the future this will allow you to have a sneak preview of the power of Reiki.
If you purchase directly on www.lisaguyman.com and later attend a Reiki workshop of mine you’ll have the option of being credited the difference between retail pricing and student pricing minus $15 for S&H).
If you have taken or are going to take a Reiki workshop and want an at-home audio practice guide for Self Treatments and for Giving Reiki Treatments this is for you. Boost your confidence and experience the power of Reiki and also enjoy a blissful hour of Reiki music!
This Reiki CD set/mp3 download is perfect for anyone that wants to empower and deepen their practice of Reiki and also invaluable for new Reiki pracitioners or those that havn’t practiced in awhile.
Journey Through Reiki 5 CD Set:
- Disc 1: Essentials of energywork, 30 minute step-by-step treatment & 10 ways to increase Reiki
- Disc 2: Three Reiki self treatments – essential, chakra and ultimate self treatment with music
- Disc 3: One hour step-by-step Reiki treatment with music
- Disc 4: One hour ultimate guided Reiki treatment with affirmations and music
- Disc 5: One hour of Reiki music. Gentle, healing music with the sounds of nature
In this program, Lisa Guyman guides you through core concepts, practices and complete treatments (for self and others) in a thoughtful and meditative way. Her soothing voice merges with the ambient musical compositions of Rob Wallace providing an ideal environment for Reiki.
Total running time: 5 hrs. 20 min.
Media Coverage: 5 Star Amazon Reviews featured in Massage Magazine
Journey through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Principles, Instruction & Music – 5 CD set by Lisa Guyman, Reiki Master/Teacher, Chopra Meditation Instructor.
Journey Through Reiki is Ideal for anyone:
- that hasn’t practiced Reiki in awhile
- that wants to enhance their Reiki training or is newer to Reiki
- that wants to deepen their experience of Reiki and build their confidence of Reiki
- that wants to be deeply guided into self treatments and in giving Reiki treatments
To preview multiple samples listen to a sample and then refresh your browser to load a different sample.
- Essential Healing Principles: Learn energy principles for a soulful Reiki practice. Educational track. (20:02).
- 10 Ways to Increase Reiki Energy: In this educational audio learn core practices to build the focus and flow of energy including grounding, setting intentions, scanning, sweeping, working with symbols, letting go and more. Educational track. (16:32).
- How to Give a Reiki Treatment: Practice giving Reiki with this step-by step experiential audio. A great way to practice without having to refer to notes. Though designed for a table treatment this is an excellent audio for doing long-distance Reiki or absentee healing. (30:09).
CD Two -Reiki Self Treatment
- The Essential Reiki Self-Treatment: Be guided in a meditative way through this deeply relaxing self treatment with soothing music creating a powerful backdrop for your healing session. (24:26).
- The Ultimate Reiki Self-Treatment: This is a wonderful way to practice Reiki and utilize the power of thought and the power of affirmation at the same time. For each hand position a healing affirmation is given that you can choose to relax into, repeat, visualize or imagine as already being true. (24:01).
- Messages from the Chakras: This is a Reiki self treatment for the chakras that allows you to bring healing energy to your chakras while you ask for insight or messages from your chakra system. (20:28)
- Share the Gift of Reiki: Give a complete 60-minute Reiki treatment with this guided instructional audio. Soothing Music creates a relaxing atmosphere for the recipient of Reiki. (63:15).
- The Ultimate 60-Minute Reiki Treatment with Affirmations: guides the practitioner and the recipient through a Reiki treatment with affirmations. This is a deeply relaxing and powerful treatment for clients that enjoy working with affirmations. This can also be used as a one-hour self-treatment. The beautiful music that accompanies this treatment creates the perfect environment for Reiki. (61:21).
- Reiki Energy: 60-minutes of meditative healing music for Reiki treatments, Reiki attunement and other healing arts. This exquisite and deeply relaxing music was composed by Rob Wallace, Grammy Nominee for the New Age/Healing music album. Reiki Energy’s soothing music is backed with sounds of nature. (60:16).
Reviews of Journey Through Reiki:
“An awesome guide to practicing Reiki! I love this set. I am a beginner at Reiki and this has helped a lot with giving treatments. The step by step guides for Reiki treatments really help without being distracting to the person being treated. I especially like the guided self healings. I have found this to be extremely valuable on my own journey to self healing. The music C.D. is also great for practicing Reiki or just relaxing or meditating.” – Patricia A. Kucinskas – Michigan
“Perfect for Beginners or Saged Practitioners. Whether you are new to Reiki or a practitioner, this 5 disc set is a wonderful addition to the Reiki profession. Lisa guides you through complete treatments so a “beginner” doesn’t have to stop and read notes and the sage can remain focused. The self-treatments are perfect for home use and remaining attentive, and the music CD is absolutely beautiful. Relaxing and meditative, the music CD itself it well worth the money.” – Carrie Watts – Michigan
“Lisa has “the gift” we all seek when we think of healing. But it’s not just her therapeutic touch and calming voice. I have been wandering through the wilderness of wellness for 40 years and Lisa epitomizes something I’ve rarely found – authenticity. There is no doubting her sincere desire, or her ability to heal. But her willingness to be who she is immediately opens up the bond of trust that is a must for the success of any true healing relationship. A powerful, nurturing and cleansing experience unlike any other I’ve had. A rare find indeed.” – Charlie – Colorado
LOVE IT! Educational and Inspiring! “I highly recommend this Reiki CD set, it really has it all! Lisa Guyman’s soothing, melodic voice softly guides you through the basic principles and philosophies of Reiki, setting up for a session and step by step (or in this case hand position by hand position) instruction for a complete Reiki treatment! There are two 1 hour complete Reiki treatments and two 25 minute Reiki self treatments. I especially like the treatments that include affirmations for each hand position. As the practitioner, I feel the affirmations helped take me to the next level by opening my mind further to possible healing effects. I also appreciate that during the teachings Lisa Guyman shares some of her own personal Reiki experiences and philosophies. I would highly recommend this Reiki CD set to anyone from beginners to advanced Masters.” – K. Goodin – Colorado
“I am so thankful I got the Reiki CDs. I think you may want to mention to other students how helpful they are! The guided treatments are so soothing. I had no idea how powerful, comforting and soothing they are. I really mean it.” – Marci, Home Health Care – Michigan
“Journey through Reiki is a “must have” for any serious student of Reiki. Lisa’s soothing and steady presentation is truly a heartfelt work of art and I highly recommend it to all students of Reiki. The learning provided flows seamlessly with any Reiki training a student has had in the past. It is absolutely wonderful as a “refresher” when one has been away from practice for awhile. The teachings are presented in a sequential manner and build upon each other in a straight forward, steady and very accessible manner. A solid foundation is built at the very beginning with “Essential Healing Principles”. The student is then guided through sound and practical strategies to increase energy, practice for Reiki treatments, self treatments and chakra balancing.” – Anonymous
“I found the chakra balancing section to be especially helpful and insightful. The journey continues with a complete Reiki treatment and a Reiki treatment with affirmations. The journey concludes itself with a very beautiful and soothing 60 minutes of meditative music for Reiki. I use the music portion as a background for not only Reiki but also for reading and contemplative study and reflection. This would also make a wonderful gift to any Reiki practitioner or a gift to yourself and for me has become an essential component of my Reiki library.” – Cassandra M. , Nurse – Colorado
This five CD set has become a cherished resource in my Reiki collection. It is just amazing how much is included in this set-something for every practitioner. From the wonderful advice and validation for starting to work with clients to the practice exercises for giving various treatments, I found this to be a great refresher from my Reiki instructions. The music is always beautiful,relaxing and peaceful. But Lisa’s soothing voice really ties the entire experience together, creating a feeling of calm. I am also fortunate to have been a former student of her Reiki class and recommend it highly to others! – C. Heidt – Colorado
I LOVE this series. I’m so glad that I purchased this. I am fairly new to Reiki, and this wonderful series was extremely helpful and gave me the confidence I so dearly needed. I highly recommend this whether you are new to Reiki or have just been away from it for a while. – K. Walters – Ohio
Journey Through Reiki is an excellent tool for anyone involved with Reiki. Lisa has an amazing gift, her teaching style is simple, direct and filled with respect for the practice. I have used the self-healing as a way to relax and meditate while giving myself a treatment. I have also used the guided healing for others to provide very profound healing treatments for others. The affirmations are fabulous. In addition, I own a healing practice and use the Reiki music CD for almost all my treatments. This is a great package and unique to the market, because until I received this CD set, I was in search of a product that had it all. This is it! Whether you are a Level 1 or a Master, you will find a great deal of value contained in this set. – Hannah Cornell-Schroeder – Michigan
If you are interested in Mp3 Downloads only – visit CDBaby!
Receive a FREE Download of the entire set of Reiki audios and Meditation Audios when you order Journey Through Reiki at lisaguyman.com. Retail price: $125.00. Shipping and Handling is included. Journey Through Reiki 5 CD set is sent via USPS Priority Mail. Your REDEMPTION CODE for your downloads at CDBaby will be sent via email within 2-3 business days. Journey Through Reiki - 5 hours and 20 minutes of experiential and listening bliss. As featured in Massage Magazine.
Journey Through Reiki: Complete Treatments, Principles, Instruction & Music – 5 CD set
Receive a FREE Download of the entire set of Reiki audios and Meditation Audios when you order Journey Through Reiki at lisaguyman.com. Retail price: $125.00. Shipping and Handling is included. Journey Through Reiki 5 CD set is sent via USPS Priority Mail.
Your REDEMPTION CODE for your downloads at CDBaby will be sent via email within 2-3 business days.
Journey Through Reiki - 5 hours and 20 minutes of experiential and listening bliss.
As featured in Massage Magazine.
Graphic Art Design on Lisa’s CD by Matt Strieby; Music Biz Academy
Music – Original Compositions on Lisa’s CDs by Rob Wallace; LazyCats Records