Sunday, September 23, 2018

September 1, 2018 by
Filed under Class Locations, News, Reiki

Reiki I, Reiki II, Reiki Masters and Teacher’s Classes and Primordial Sound Meditation with Lisa Guyman

Join me in Denver, Detroit, Austin
for Reiki Classes or Primordial Meditation

October 19-21, 2018
Reiki Classes – Reiki I, Reiki II, Masters & Teachers

Denver, Colorado – Washington Park

Reiki I/II – Sold Out. Join waitlist by Contacting Lisa.
Still space in Masters & Teachers. Contact Lisa to register.

register-now-button

February 15-17, 2019
Reiki I, Reiki II, Master’s and Teacher’s Classes
Birmingham, Michiga
n
register-now-button

For Exact Class Locations – Click here

Locations of Current &/or Past Reiki & Meditation Workshops: Bergen County, New Jersey Denver, Colorado, Birmingham, Michigan, Los Angeles, California, New York City, New York, Austin, Texas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Rochester, Michigan, West Bloomfield, Michigan, Vail, Colorado, Copper Mountain, Colorado

Comments

8 Responses to “Join me me at a Reiki Workshop or Meditation Workshop in Denver, Austin or Metro Detroit”
  1. Lynn Olsen says:

Hi Lisa

I was wondering if you’re planning on any Primordial Sound Meditation classes in Michigan this year…I’d really like to attend one, but the New York City one won’t work for me…..

Thanks
    Lynn

2. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Lynn, I’ll decide in the summer regarding my Fall schedule. I may offer a meditation workshop in October 2015 in West Bloomfield. I’ll be sure to let you know if I do firm it up.

3. Michelle says:

Hi Lisa,
    I am also from Michigan and would like to learn more about Primordial Sound Meditation. Please keep us posted of any upcoming workshops for this.

Michelle

4. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Michelle, I’ll know my Fall Schedule by May. And will be sure to let you know. Are you on my mailing/newsletter list? I can add you to that, too.

5. Lisa Guyman says:

May 16-17, 2015 Meditation Class just announced in West Bloomfield, Michigan! https://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

6. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Michelle,

I’ve scheduled a Meditation Class for May 16-17! Here is a link to the details: https://lisaguyman.com/classes/primordial-sound-meditation-class-information/

7. Jennifer says:

I have taken a Reiki 1 and 11 class with different instructor in Mi. I was wondering if the Reiki CD’s would benefit me also even though I had a different instructor?

Jennifer

8. Lisa Guyman says:

Hi Jennifer,

Looking forward to seeing you in my meditation workshop.

In response to your question…I’ve had many students that have trained with other instructors in the US and abroad who have found my CDs to be very helpful in their Reiki practice.